In a nutritional consultation, you and Dr. Faraday will review your horse's history, current feeding regimen, and the issues that you would like to address. This discussion will take place during a 60-90 minute phone call or in person at your barn if you and your horse are local. Dr. Faraday will analyze your horse's current program for macronutrient and micronutrient coverage, identify gaps, and create a custom feeding protocol that provides a solid nutritional foundation and addresses specific concerns. You will have unlimited access to Dr. Faraday via text and email for 12 weeks after creation of your feeding protocol to support its implementation and address any additional issues or concerns.
- Detailed history, analysis of current feeding program, creation of custom feeding program to provide foundation nutrients and address specific issues identified by owner, 12 weeks of phone support in implementing new protocol
Telephone consult - $350
In-person consult - $350 with $50 farm call fee
More than two horses – please email for fee structure
Barn feeding protocols – please email for fee structure
To book a consult with Dr. Faraday, please:
1) Select the type of consultation that you want.
2) Download, sign, and return the Release form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can: sign it electronically; print it out, sign it, and scan it; or print it out, sign it, and take a picture with your phone.
3) Download the Nutrition Consult History Form and fill it out. This is a Word document. You can type on the document, save it, and email it back.
4) Take photos of your horse from each side, from the front, and from the back. Take videos of your horse from the side, from the back, and from the front while he or she is walking. Take pictures of your horse's feet from the front, side, and bottom. Include any additional visuals that are important. Email these materials.
5) Once Dr. Faraday has your Release form, she will contact you via email to book a specific day and time. Before your consult time, please make sure to email the Nutrition Consultation History Form and the pictures and video.
For downloadable Release Form and Nutritional History form, visit the Book a Consult page.