What is a nutritional consultation?
In a nutritional consultation, you and Dr. Faraday will review your horse’s history, current feeding regimen, and the issues that you would like to address. This discussion will take place during a 60-90 minute phone call or in person at your barn if you and your horse are local. Dr. Faraday will analyze your horse’s current program for macronutrient and micronutrient coverage, identify gaps, and create a custom feeding protocol that provides a solid nutritional foundation and addresses specific concerns. You will have unlimited access to Dr. Faraday via text and email for 6 months after creation of your feeding protocol to support its implementation and address any additional issues or concerns.
Detailed history, analysis of current feeding program, creation of custom feeding program to provide foundation nutrients and address specific issues identified by owner, 6 months of phone support in implementing new protocol.
Booking a consultation is easy!
1) Select the type of consultation that you want.
2) Electronically sign and submit the Release Form.
3) Fill out the Nutrition Consult History form or download the form, fill out, and email to [email protected]
4) Take photos of your horse from each side, from the front, and from the back. Take videos of your horse from the side, from the back, and from the front while he or she is walking. Take pictures of your horse’s feet from the front, side, and bottom. Include any additional visuals that are important. Email these materials.
5) Once Dr. Faraday has your Release Form and your Nutrition Consult History Form she will contact you via email to book a specific day and time.
One horse: telephone consult = $350
One horse: in-person consult = $400 ($50 farm call fee)
Two horses: telephone consult = $700
Two horses: in-person consult = $750
More than two horses or barn protocols: please email [email protected] for fee structure.
All consults include 6 months of support
One Month: $50
Three Months: $135
Six Months: $200
One Year: $350