Dr. Martha M. Faraday (Ph.D.) is a scientist and holistic equine nutritionist whose mission is to alleviate suffering and promote vibrant health in horses of all ages.
Targeted Equine Nutrition
Targeted nutrition to address:
- Ulcers, colic, diarrhea, fecal water
- Chronic lameness
- Neurological issues (e.g., EPM, “kissing spine,” wobblers, spinal cord injury)
- Hoof health (poor hoof quality, thin soles, abscesses, white line disease, thrush), laminitis, founder
- Metabolic issues (insulin resistance, PPID, weight loss, weight gain)
- Skin and respiratory allergies (e.g., heaves, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, hives)
- Chronic pain (arthritis, injuries)
- Lyme disease (acute and chronic)
- Genetic disorders (e.g., PSSM1 and PSSM2; muscle myopathies)
- Anxiety; lack of confidence; violent, unpredictable or explosive behavior
Cats and Dogs
Dr. Faraday works with cats and dogs struggling with: pain, inflammation, arthritis, mobility issues; infections; cancers; kidney or liver failure. Please email [email protected] to discuss your pet’s situation and how to proceed.
Have your horse fully evaluated for nutritional needs and issues that can be addressed with a customized nutrition program.
Take a look
Read about the success that a holistic nutrition approach can provide in horses at all phases of life and work.
Hear from clients how Dr. Faraday changed their horse’s lives and increased their understanding of the power of nutrition.