Dr. Martha M. Faraday (Ph.D.) is a scientist and holistic equine nutritionist whose mission is to alleviate suffering and promote vibrant health in horses of all ages.
Targeted Equine Nutrition
Targeted nutrition to address:
- Ulcers, colic, diarrhea, fecal water
- Chronic lameness
- Neurological issues (e.g., EPM, “kissing spine,” wobblers, spinal cord injury)
- Hoof health (poor hoof quality, thin soles, abscesses, white line disease, thrush), laminitis, founder
- Metabolic issues (insulin resistance, PPID, weight loss, weight gain)
- Skin and respiratory allergies (e.g., heaves, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, hives)
- Chronic pain (arthritis, injuries)
- Lyme disease (acute and chronic)
- Genetic disorders (e.g., PSSM1 and PSSM2; muscle myopathies)
- Anxiety; lack of confidence; violent, unpredictable or explosive behavior
Cats and Dogs
Dr. Faraday works with cats and dogs struggling with: pain, inflammation, arthritis, mobility issues; infections; cancers; kidney or liver failure. Please email [email protected] to discuss your pet’s situation and how to proceed.
Have your horse fully evaluated for nutritional needs and issues that can be addressed with a customized nutrition program.