Specializing in Equine Lameness, Founder, Insulin Resistance, PPID (Cushings), EPM, Neurological Issues, Lyme Disease, Ulcers
In a nutritional consultation, you and Dr. Faraday will review your horse's history, current feeding regimen, and the issues that you would like to address.
Dr. Faraday will build an analytical picture of your horse’s condition, and apply the science of equine nutrition to figure out how best to help you and your horse using foods and nutraceuticals that will make a difference.
- Ulcers and colic
- Recovery from EPM, Lyme, and injuries
- Heaves, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Respiratory and skin allergies
- Other immune dysfunction (e.g., cancers)
- Chronic pain from arthritis, injuries
- Degenerative suspensory ligament desmitis (DSLD)
- Insulin resistance, pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction (Cushing’s), laminitis, founder
- Polysaccharide storage myopathies (PSSM1 and PSSM2)
- Weight loss or gain
- Anxiety, lack of confidence
- Wellness and performance
- Healthy aging
firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Faraday is not a veterinarian and does not provide veterinary advice. Nutritional consultation is not a substitute for veterinary advice.